If you are an entity, such as a municipal government, that requires a resolution to be passed by the city council or other governing body to provide authority to an individual to sign a contract on behalf of said municipality, it is not enough to simply attach a sample resolution to your contract.  You must actually fill in the blanks on the resolution form, have the resolution signed by the appropriate persons, and have such resolution certified by the municipal secretary or similar official.

Blank resolutions will NOT be accepted.  Thank you.